David L. Roberts’ Law Office provides comprehensive defense against all types of Georgia criminal charges in Muscogee, Harris, and surrounding Georgia counties. He has a wealth of experience in the criminal justice process, and he is willing to devote the time and energy required to protect your rights when you have been accused of a Felony or Misdemeanor charge in a State of Georgia Court, including Superior courts, State courts, or Probate courts.
Mr. Roberts has represented hundreds of clients over the past thirty years with his aggressive criminal law defense for felonies, misdemeanors and municipal crimes that include:
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
- Violent crimes of Assault and Battery, Weapons charges and Murder
- Domestic/Family violence
- Drug Crimes involving marijuana, meth, cocaine and prescription drugs
- Sexual Offenses, including Internet sex crimes
- Juvenile Offenses, such as shoplifting and underage drinking
- Armed Robbery, Theft, and Burglary
- White Collar crimes, Fraud, Employee Theft
For a free consultation, call Attorney David Roberts at 706-324-7174 or contact his office online.
Mr. Roberts thoroughly evaluates all available evidence to determine the best way to proceed and, after consultation with you, determines the strengths and weaknesses of your situation. After his analysis, he will make clear and honest recommendations to you regarding your options and which option is the best for your defense.
Every case is prepared as if it will eventually be in a Courtroom trial before a judge and jury. If it is not possible to defeat the charges, we will work to minimize the penalties or to refer you to an alternative, diversionary program.